Copy Infringement Notice
Xcloud Game Co., Ltd. ("Xcloudgame") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its players and the users of its services to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Xcloudgame's copyright agent as set forth below.
To file a copyright infringement notice, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address;
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of Xcloudgame's Copyright Agent as follows:
By Mail: Xcloud Game Co., Ltd.
Office of the General Counsel
Attn: Copyright Agent
Addr: Unit 04, 7/F Bright Way Tower, No. 33 Mong Kok Rd, KL, Hong Kong
By E-Mail: [email protected]
Please also note that the information provided in your copyright infringement notice may be provided to the person responsible for the allegedly infringing material.